Friday, January 14, 2011

The Journey from Fear to Love

Today I recieved a wonderful gift from Dr. Phil and Jane Montrose.  A video from the Heart of Success Mastery Series.  In this video, he explains with great clarity a frame work for an individuals journey from being captured by the illusion of pain and fear and moving into your greatest work, your uniqueness and love. It is a fabulous framework to understand yourself in this miraculous journey of awakening.  If you are a coach it is a great model to understand where your coachee's are as well.

I had the great pleasure to have Dr. Phil Montrose, the holistic Dr. Phil, was my very first coach and healer years ago at a time when I was releasing emotional trauma from my past as well as learning that I had a gift called Intuition and in transition from one career choice to another.  I learned some very powerful tools to understand where emotional blockages where rooted using Spiritual Kineseology, and then how to free the blockage using EFT and then understand my mode of intuition and structured tools to better utilize it ask for guidance, etc. As my work brought me away from Dr. Phil and my life lead me to other places and experiences I find my self coming back and I will definitely be learning more about holistic coaching as well a revisiting the tools and practices that I learned oh so long ago. Now that I know a few other modalities, it is important to revisit this again with a much more open point of view. Dr. Phil and Jane Montrose have created some of the most power tools to guide emotional healing, I just can not wait!

Heart of Success Mastery Series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comment or question here.